What is Data Processing?
Data processing is the first approximation to the data, for achieve meaningful information. After the hole cleaning process, data will be sort, summarized and aggregated, and an initial analysis will offer a first approach to the results.
In few time, we can provide you a dossier that shows frequencies, crosstabs (using demographic variables) and hypothesis tests, or an interactive dashboard to explore deeply your own data.
There are some of the advantages of buy Processing with EasyTab® Net 2.0, our proprietary software.
- For clean data, the basic table output takes only two days.
- Tabulations report with multiple crosstabs (BKs)
- Frequencies, percentages and hypothesis testing for means and proportions
- Estimate of weighted means
- Complex filters can be requested as well as special crosstabs
- Automated graphics of all the questions.
Steps in data processing: